Thank you for your interest in a career with Children’s Place Association. We seek individuals who are committed to using their skills to help vulnerable children and families in need in Chicago and around the world.
Children’s Place Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome candidates with diverse backgrounds who are interested in building a strong, long-term relationship with our organization. Since we offer a variety of programs and services, we have a need for employees in diverse areas, including nurses, social workers, teachers and administrators.
If you are interested in joining our team, please review our current career opportunities and submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources. Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Children’s Place Association
Human Resources Department
700 North Sacramento, Suite 300
Chicago, IL 60612
Current Career Opportunities Include:
- Behavioral Health Clinician (Full-time)
- Foster Care Case Manager (Full-time)
- Child Care Worker (Full-time)
- Accounting Associate (Full-time)
- Out of School Time Coordinator (Part-time)
- Registered Nurse (Part-time/As Needed)
- Substitute Teacher (Part-time/As Needed)